Why you need TIS Postpartum Belts:
- Soft & Breathable – Our 3-in-1 Postpartum Belly Wrap is made to be soft to touch without causing skin irritation. Using breathable and elastic mesh, it contours perfectly around your body with maximum comfort. Wearing a layer under the belly band is highly recommended.
- Shrinking Of Tummy – Your body has just carried a miracle and it’s time to get back in shape. Our Postpartum Belt helps to tuck your stomach in, which helps to shrink your womb back to pre-pregnancy size, while supporting your other organs to realign back to their pre-pregnancy state.
- Optimum Back Support – Carrying your baby for nine months, will cause a strain to your back. Our TIB Belly Wrap can help support your back, reduce backaches and help you to maintain good posture while breastfeeding your baby.
- Pelvic Support – Whether you go through vaginal birth or C-section, your pelvis has widened to get you ready for labor. Use the pelvis band to get your pelvis back in shape. You may use it as a pregnancy belly band to support your heavy belly as well.
YOUR TRUSTED POSTPARTUM CARE
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST.
We are amazed by how our bodies actually carried a miracle for nine months, enduring all the massive changes internally, physically, and emotionally. TIB is proud of you, for all the challenges that you have endured throughout pregnancy. Your body has stretched out and strained; it’s time to pamper it!
- Soft & Breathable Material: Suitable for use day and night.
- Adjustable Elastic Belt: Easy to put on and readjust for comfort.
- Firm & Stretchable: Provide the optimum support to realign your body.
Create unforgettable Moments Together
Our mission is to inspire modern parents to build strong parent-child bonds and create wonderful moments together. We believe that through strong parent-child bonds, parents can create a loving & inspiring environment to nurture their child’s full potential.
WHY DO YOU NEED A POSTPARTUM RECOVERY SUPPORT BELT?
1. Stomach belt
FIRST WEEK AFTER BIRTH
Use the Stomach Belt to support and align your abdomen to a pre-pregnancy state. Helps to reduce swelling and prevent sagging.
TIB Tips: For Vaginal Birth, you may start using it 2-3 hours after birth. For C-Section Mommies, please wait till your stitches have fully healed or consult your doctor before using a belly band or postpartum belt.
2. Waist belt
1-6 WEEKS AFTER BIRTH
Use the Stomach Belt, followed by the Waist Belt. This will help in providing lumbar support to aid in breastfeeding, it will also help to relieve back pain.
Using 2 Belts to support helps to close in your abdominal muscles which can help in diastasis recti.
TIB Tips: Wear an undershirt before wearing your TIB Postpartum Belt for more comfort and to prevent friction of the belt and skin. Avoid binding too tightly, to prevent discomfort indigestion. Just ensure that it is firmly secured around your body.
3. Pelvis Belt
7-12 WEEKS AFTER BIRTH
Add on a pelvis belt after you have the other 2 belts on. This will help to stabilize the loosened pelvic joint after it has been enlarged in preparation for labor. Return your hips to a pre-pregnancy state in no time!
TIB Tips: Use the whole set of postpartum support belts for at least 8 weeks after birth for the best results.
WHY YOU SHOULD WEAR A POSTPARTUM BELT?
- Faster bounceback rate
- Tummy support
- Flattens your tummy & hips, helps to reduce saggy skin.
- Prevents the enlargement of fat cells.
- Corrects your posture and straightens your spine.
- Helps compress your uterus to not only return the uterus to its original size but to help swelling go down and extra fluid come out.
- Relieve back & pelvis pain
- Helps ease transition of uterus
- Minimize stretch marks
- Accelerates postnatal healing
- Provides comfort after C-Section/ Natural delivery
- Adds support while breastfeeding
Get Back In Shape In No Time!
Your body just underwent the craziest changes, so give it some time to readjust back. With the help of TIB Postpartum Belt, your body will readjust and recover faster than ever.
- TIB Postpartum Tips:
Do not feel bad about your new “Mom-bod”, it’s awesome the way it is and it created a miracle.
Drink plenty of liquid dailies to reduce water retention and to help in increasing your breastmilk supply if you are breastfeeding.
Get enough rest and sleep whenever possible as taking care of a newborn is never easy.
Move around the house more often as part of staying active. Consult your doctor on when you can stay exercising.
PARENTING is AWESOME. SLEEP is OVERRATED. Every day is an ADVENTURE.
Let’s create wonderful moments together.